Saturday 21 January 2012

Pillow Talk, Doris Day

This is one of my favourites!

Doris Day's flat is amazing - as it would be, she is after a high flying interior decorator in this film.. And she never looks anything short of fabulous - beautiful jewellery, dresses and coats. Even when she's wandering about her apartment trying to use the telephone she does so in beautiful bed jackets.
Rock Hudson is also incredibly charming - as far as I'm concerned, this film has it all, it's incredibly stylish, and very, very funny. Highly recommended!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I just adore this film!!! It is one of my favorite classics, too! It's been a while...now I might need to go watch it today :) XO brynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the inspiration from ur blog! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i wanna watch it now! love your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm watching it right now as my Valentine's Day treat after scoffing a Joan Crawford Steak with Roquefort Sauce. Oh yum and how brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx