Monday 16 January 2012

January Treats

The month of January can be so drab that it is highly advisable that a girl treat herself to some nice new things to lessen the peril of the winter nights.

I recently treated myself to some little bits, the first, a Doris Day boxset. I love Doris Day, I love her films, her style, and her voice - I find her great inspiration.
Julie and Julia - one of my favourite films. I had sitting on the 'Virgin plus' box for about a year before I decided to make this worthwhile purchase.
A fake fur stole - a must for any girl. And Pattern by Tricia Guild, which contains lots of great house ideas...

(Lots more on Doris Day once I've sourced some great photos..)

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of the stole, looks like some lovely treats :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx